The hood style ESP (Electrostatic Precipitator) is a great quality ventilation unit, particularly for food establishments which are more likely to generate higher amounts of cooking fumes and grease vapours. These include restaurants with wok burners, deep fryers, broilers, griddles and grills. The unique canopy integration allows you to save space in your kitchen, eliminating the need for external filtration systems.
Shaped like a kitchen canopy exhaust hood, the electrostatic precipitator can be installed directly over the cooking appliance. When using this device, it is not necessary to purchase a conventional exhaust hood, other air pollutants such as smoke and dust can also be collected by the ESP. Processed exhaust gas should be emitted into well ventilated open areas. Contact your distributor for advice on other proposed uses.
Features of the BS-266 Hood Style Electrostatic Precipitators:
Stylish design exhaust hood used for (but not exclusive to) commercial kitchens
Up to 95% efficiency of removing oils and particles generated during the cooking process
Easy access external controls
Design incorporates fumes catchment area with electrostatic particle filter
Easy cleaning and maintenance accessibility
CFM Airsystems | Air Ventilation Fans & Blowers
At CFM Airsystems we pride ourselves as being the exhaust and ventilation specialists of the future. Innovation in commercial kitchen ventilation systems has guided our design and manufacture of fans for the 21st century.
Our customer oriented service, solutions focused and reliable product range guarantees customer satisfaction.
Our company offers:
• A high quality and broad range of domestic and commercial fan products and accessories
• Design and technical expertise by qualified mechanical engineers
• High quality problem solving capacity and flexible solutions to specific needs
• Dedicated staff who communicate, deliver and follow up with customers
• Prompt delivery of products and service nationally and internationally
• Manufacturing capability and flexibility to custom build fans and fan products for individual customer needs
• Products engineered, designed and tested against strict specifications to provide maximum performance and reliability
• Stock availability
• State-of-the-art manufacturing processes