It is the most utilised piece of equipment within your establishment and used to transport and hold loads much heavier than intended. No other trolley on the market withstands this punishment better than the Freefold as a result of its 4 post design.
It is a firm trolley with no movement in the table top at all. Its storage capabilities are perfect for this traditionally space-deficient department.
Its unique engineering is appreciated by the investor, the user and ultimately the guest.
- A thicker than market standard wood core; 25mm for a strong and enduring performance
- Incorporating a laminated finish to top and underside, the wood core is resistant to moisture and heat
- An automotive padded vinyl is available as an alternative finish
- An up-graded wing design allows the operator to swiftly and elegantly place the wing in dining position without the use of pull-out rods
- It automatically locks in place preventing any unwanted upward movement during dining
- Whilst in transit the wings tuck in underneath the table to ensure the trolley bumper takes all the impact of collisions, this is not common in other designs. This protects your investment and reduces damage to any contact the trolleys make with interiors
- By design choice the wings fold in two positions; out for dining and down for transport
- A precision engineered A-frame design provides stability in both the folded and non-folded position
- Its four post leg design renders its strength and stability
- An effortless and direct gliding motion is achieved through 5” precision casters
Dress castors available as an accessory.