The safety signage uses a weatherproof a-frame sign that can be used indoors or outdoors without worry. The frame is made from roto moulded grey plastic for a lightweight and affordable display that works within any budget.
The wet floor warning signs and tripping hazard signs, like many of our A board frames, can be filled with water to turn the lightweight display into a truly stable stand. There are caps provided to help keep the water from spilling when carried. The entire display folds flat to make transport and storage in between uses take up little space. The stand is truly portable as well, with a handle built into the top for easy carrying to and from locations.
There are (2) printed signs included with the stand to effectively create a dual-sided display, helping to maximise exposure from a single footprint. The sign has "Caution" printed in white against a red background for high visibility. There is a symbol of a person slipping of the floor in large black print in the middle of the display against a yellow background to help make it easy to identify, with "Wet Floor" printed below the symbol in white lettering against a black background. The top and bottom of the signage use traditional safety yellow and black stripes. Order by 2pm EST for same day Australia-wide despatch when in stock at Slimline Warehouse.
- Wet floor warning signs is a water fillable sign for added stability in all areas.
- Dual-sided display includes (2) posters for maximum exposure with small foot print.
- Signage reads "Caution", has a symbol of slipping person, & "Wet Floor".
- A board frame is made from roto moulded plastic for a waterproof display.
- Display folds down small for both transport using built-in handle & storage in between uses.
- Yellow, red, white, & black colours create an easily identifiable warning sign.