Sand Goannainvests heavily in the ongoing development of its First Aid training methods. Today, this means its clients are able to take advantage of traditional face to face learning, online theory or workbook theory. For companies with repeat learning needs, courses are able to be customized to suit the specific needs of the workplace.
First Aid courses available include:
HLTFA201B Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
HLTFA301C Apply First Aid (FACE 2 FACE)
HLTFA402C-HLTFA403B Apply Advanced First Aid – (Occupational First Aid)
HLTHSE204C Manual Handling
Sand Goanna Institute | Training Courses
Sand Goanna Institute is a Registered Training Organisation RTO # 32143.
We can assist you in achieving a wide range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications through a blend of Training and Assessment methods, using our specialised resources, including:
• E-Learning using our custom online system;
• Workbook and hardcopy prints;
• Face to Face courses;
• RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) to map your career experiences;
• Direct Credit Transfer for your previous Australian Qualifications; and
• Remote Education for students, using our learning and assessment resources;
We specialise in online distance education to help students who:
• Cannot attend face to face sessions;
• Don’t have remote access
• Have busy work or social lives.
• Cannot afford University or TAFE fees, or don’t want to accumulate a huge HECs Debt