POSiQ™ represents a revolution in payment systems, leveraging the latest concepts of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Cloud Computing.
The result is a framework that offers unrivalled flexibility, with seamless deployment across embedded embedded, desktop and server platforms.
POSiQ™ is the payment software framework fit for purpose to provide flexibility in choice of hardware platforms and requires less effort and costs to deploy and maintain.
Keycorp | Payment Technologies
Keycorp's range of payment terminals includes countertop, mobile, retail pin pad and unattended payment devices as well as "chip and pin" devices to secure payments via smartphones and tablets.
Features of the payment terminals include:
- PCI PTS 3.x certification for secure PIN entry
- Global security compliant design to meet APCA, GBIC and CC requirements
- Multi-application capability via secure, embedded open based operating system
- Integrated magnetic stripe, chip and NFC/Contactless reader
- Variety of screen display options including colour touch screen
- Support for a variety of communication options
The range of payment terminals supported by Keycorp is designed to provide flexibility to shift with the ever changing payments landscape.