Hospitality Hub Australia Australia's #1 directory for hospitality equipment & suppliers

Music Licensing

Supplier: PPCA

Do you play music in your business? Some business owners are surprised to learn that they need a licence to play copyright protected music in their business.

playlist_add Compare
Item Specifics
Contact supplier for price
Delivery Australia Wide
Supplier Details
For more information about this item use the form below.
Call supplier
Mention HospitalityHub so this Supplier can best assist you!
Contact Supplier
We respect your privacy