We offer councils and contractors the ability to completely remove chewing gum at the rate of up to 700 pieces per hour, in public view.
It is an extremely safe process that uses less than 3 litres of water per hour and leaves no residues behind. One litre of water becomes 1500 litres of vapour steam.
Brisbane City Council has 2 GRV's on Brisbane streets and has been negotiating a commercial agreement with Gum Removal Vehicle and an innovation patent is in place for this world first.
The extreme water efficiency of the equipment was recently assessed by Commerce Queensland to be over 99 per cent water efficient.
• Up to 700 pieces of gum per hour.
• Uses less than 3 litres of water per hour.
• 3-5 Seconds per spot.
• Zero residue. Surfaces left dry.
• Solar panelled battery operated vehicle.
• Extremely safe and easy to operate.
• Self funding opportunities i.e. local sponsorship.
Gum Removal Vehicle | Keeping Australia Beautiful
GRV- Gum Removal Vehicle Pty Ltd is a Queensland company determined to educate the public to the gum pollution problem as well eradicate the problem using the world-accepted best practise for gum removal, ...