As it is a smaller unit, it is ideal for smaller cleaning jobs, both indoors and outdoors.
It is ergonomically designed for easy handling and its compact design allows access to areas where larger or mechanical cleaning machines may not be able to reach.
The 70ltr storage container has drainage holes to prevent water collecting, and a durable retention ring that securely holds bin bags in place. The front of the Skipper has a moulding that is specially designed to securely carry brushes, shovels, broom and other equipment.
For further information please contact our Product Specialist on 07 3712 8000.
Glasdon Recycling Bins
RUD exclusively distributes the innovative range of Glasdon indoor and outdoor recycling bins which encourage efficient waste collection and help prevent cross-contamination of recyclable materials.
Features and Benefits:
• A wide range of bin sizes, shapes and capacities to suit any office or outdoor application.
• A choice of signage kits and aperture shapes to clearly identify which waste types should be deposited in each bin.
• Constructed from patented durable plastic which is vandal resistant and will not break, chip or rust. Fire resistant options are also available.
• Many models made primarily from recycled material, and are fully recyclable after their usable life.
• Lid mechanisms are designed for ease-of-access and durability, and internal bin-liner systems hold liners securely in place and out of sight when the bin is closed.
• Locked options available for confidential waste.