Rotisol are pioneers in the design and production of chicken rotisseries. More than 50 years of experience manufacturing chicken rotisseries at their state-of-the-art production facility in France, means you can be certain that an investment in Rotisol is an investment in years of profitable returns.
Rotisserie cooking is a style of cooking that was perfected in French cuisine, and Rotisol continue to ensure the ongoing popularity of spit and basket roasted meats and vegetables.
The Roti-Roaster Series feature:
• Capacities from 6-80 birds (chicken size varies capacity)
• Robust stainless steel construction
• Removable panels and drip tray for ease of cleaning
• Efficient convection style cooking in a fully insulated oven with low energy consumption
• Digital time and temperature control
• Front and rear k-glass access doors
• Wide variety of spits available
• Accessories to cook everything from chickens and smaller meat cuts to roast vegetables
• Powerful interior quartz lighting
• Coloured face panels to customise your rotisserie and achieve the look you want
• Wide range of stands and warmers and under cabinets, that are built to work seamlessly with your rotisserie
• Introducing the Star-Clean - a new addition to the Roti-Roaster series, that now allows you to inject steam and use a spray hose to facilitate ease of cleaning
Rotisol Chicken Rotisseries are designed to be seen. With large glass doors and bright interior lighting, Rotisol Chicken Rotisseries are a feature in any commercial kitchen.
As well as cooking perfectly every-time, the spectacle of the highly visible rotisserie cooking succulent cuts of meat, begs for attention.
Unlike other rotisseries that look like commercial machines, and take up significant floor space, Rotisol rotisseries are stylish, attractive to look at, and come with one of the smallest footprints in the industry.
Rotisol chicken rotisseries exude cookery showmanship. From 5-star hotels to street side chicken shops, there is a Rotisol Roti-Roaster Chicken Rotisserie for every application.
G and K Distributors | Quality Catering & Restaurant Equipment
G&K Distributors Pty Ltd specialise in the importing and wholesale distribution of commercial catering equipment, food service equipment and commercial kitchen equipment. A family business owned and operated by the same family since 1999, G&K are small but enthusiastic.
Over the last 10 years, G&K have become particularly well known for a wide range of:
• Rinnai Gas Rice Cookers
• Cuckoo Rice Cookers
• Chefs Knives and Butchers Knives
• Chicken Rotisseries
• Knife Sharpeners
• Stainless Steel and Plastic Service Trolleys
• Rice Chef Rice Cookers
• Soup Warmers
• Insect killers and Bug Zappers
G&K Distributors Pty Ltd has a national network of in excess of 100 dealers where their products can be obtained. Most of metropolitan Australia and a significant portion of country Australia is covered.
Not only do G&K Distributors Pty Ltd import products beneath our own banners, but we also represent several key international brands in Australia.
G&K Distributors Pty Ltd are exclusive importers of:
• DiamondStone Electric Knife Sharpeners
• Martinez & Gascon Knives
• Rinnai Gas Rice Cookers
• Rotisol – Spectacular Rotisserie Ovens made in France
• Cuckoo – High performance rice cookers from Korea
G&K Distributors Pty Ltd also specialise in one off and custom sourcing solutions. With a network of suppliers attained over the last 10 years, there are not many products that we can’t get. We are also small enough to provide the attentive service that customised solutions require.
G&K Distributors Pty Ltd is an Australian family owned and operated business based in Coomera, on the Northern Gold Coast.