Auspackaging have developed a nylon barrier (3 layers) that retains the air in the wrap for longer, keeping your products safer for a greater period of time. This is a process that only we have. Ask our team more about it.
Our popular Bubble Wrap products include:
Litefill - For all void fill applications. Slit at 272mm x 50m and perforated every 300mm.
"E" Bubble - Airlite regular nylon barrier, 1400mm x 115m. Note: contains 80% recycled material (this process creates a coloured roll).
C50 - The most durable and dependable bubble in Australia 1400mm x 100m.
G100 - VERY popular - big tough bubble 1400mm x 115M. Note the length!
Many styles have double-sided bubble options as well - please check with our sales office. Bubble wrap is also available with double sided laminate, anti-static coating etc.
We will slit and perforate to your requirements. However, please note that a custom slit or perforation requires a minimum purchase of 10 full rolls.
Auspackaging | Protective Bags & Boxes
Auspackaging is the fastest growing packaging distributor in New South Wales. Family operated, our motto is to save you time and money and to make your regular purchasing easy and efficient. We are fully computerised and "on-line", and promise you detailed and prompt service.
We maintain a full range of packaging goods and toiletries in our large Brookvale warehouses and are authorised distributors for:
• Stylus Tapes
• Sealed Air Australia [for bubble wrap, padded bags & related products]
• Edwards Dunlop Paper
• Precision Paper Coatings [for poly envelopes]
• Nitto Denko Tapes
• Velcro Australia
• Integrated Packaging [for stretch film & related products]
• ABC Tissue Products [for full range of toiletries]
• The Smith Family [for Furniture Felt & new Quilted Pad]
• We are distributors for many other Australian companies who make goods here or import from leading overseas manufacturers.