Hospitality Hub Australia Australia's #1 directory for hospitality equipment & suppliers

Broadcast Licensing

Supplier: PPCA

Getting a licence to broadcast recorded music or music videos is simple. We make it easy with a range of options that cover you for most recordings commercially released in Australia.

playlist_add Compare
Item Specifics
Contact supplier for price
Delivery Australia Wide
Supplier Details
For more information about this item use the form below.
Call supplier
Mention HospitalityHub so this Supplier can best assist you!
Contact Supplier
We respect your privacy