ALL ABOUT HACCP - COMMERCIAL CATERING EQUIPMENT assist you with ensuring your meals are correctly chilled
So, you’re just opened a new restaurant/business, BUT before you can open, you will be having a visit from the Health Inspector, to confirm if your restaurant is compliant with all Australian health
ALL ABOUT HACCP
HACCP was developed in the late 1950s by a team of food scientists and engineers from The Pillsbury Company, the Natick Research Laboratories, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The team developed a system designed to build quality into the product to ensure food safety for the manned space program.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS/ MAIN OBJECTIVES OF HACCP?
The main benefits of HACCP based procedures are:
- Saves your business money in the long run.
- Avoids you poisoning your customers.
- Food safety standards increase.
- These risks may be biological, chemical or physical, and identify critical points to be controlled in order to ensure product safety.
The main objectives of HACCP are to identify sources of potential errors during production and confirm the quality of the final product.
IS HACCP A LEGAL REQUIEMENT?
Under Article 5 of Regulation (EC) 852/2004, food businesses must put in place, implement and maintain a food safety management system based on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles to ensure the food produced from their premises is safe to eat.
Which pieces of COMMERCIAL CATERING EQUIPMENT can assist you with ensuring your products are correctly cooked and chilled for your business?
A BLAST CHILLLER
Blast chilling is a method of cooling food quickly to a low temperature that is relatively safe from bacterial growth POLAR DN494 Blast Chiller Freezer Stainless steel Polar blast chiller
- Shock freezer
- Chill and freeze large quantities of food
- Preserved nutritional quality of food, taste, and appearance
- Stainless steel exterior - Easy to clean self-closing door
- Temperature Range: 5Celsius to -35??Celsius - Plug fitted
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour - Power: 230V - Dimensions: 800 x 815 x 1645(h) mm; 185kg