Australia’s #1 Hospitality B2B Marketplace
Indirect Fired Heater | WEATHER-RITE™
WEATHER-RITE™ indirect-fired air handlers improve indoor air quality and provide air comfort.
Hurll Nu-Way has increased its range of HVAC products with one of the most versatile indirect-fired heating systems — WEATHER-RITE™.
With three fuel options, three control options, nine discharge choices, horizontal or upright installation, plus a complete line of air handling and filtering accessories, WEATHER-RITE™ IDF-Series is designed to last for years with proper installation, maintenance and use.
The following models are available:
Make-Up Air (MUA) Models
Design: 100% replacement air with a fixed discharge air volume.
Function: Supplies direct replacement air for building mechanical exhaust.
Application: Used as make-up air for paint booths and other industrial processes which incorporate mechanical exhaust.
Fixed Recirculation (FR) Models
Design: Manual modulation of outdoor air from 0% to 100% with use of mixing box and potentiometer.
Function: Provides efficient, low-cost heating where minimum ventilation rates are required.
Application: Used in warehouses, distribution centres, retail outlets, etc.
Air Management (AM) Models
Design: Automatic modulation of outdoor air from 0% to 100% with use of mixing box and pressure gauge.
Function: Automatically responds to building pressure and temperature needs.
Application: Used in industrial and commercial buildings that have air quality and specific air management requirements.
Main features of WEATHER-RITE™ air handlers:
- Discharge air free of combustion by-products
- High efficiency due to three or four pass heat exchanger design
- Longer part longevity: Motors, belts and bearings are placed out of the airstream
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction:
- Unit cabinet is supported by welded steel frame
- Casing is finish-coated to help protect against corrosion
- Modular design allows for custom configurations to meet customers' needs
- Evaporative and mechanical cooling packages available